As part of the Paris Arbitration week 2021, Lili.ai is pleased to host a series of 2 events around the theme: “how artificial intelligence will reshape the value chain of construction disputes”. In particular, we will focus on the problem/opportunity brought by the efficient data retrieval and processing it enables. What new horizons are already foreseeable for AI users, and how can each profession better prepare for them?
Webinar (online – tue. 21 sept. 2021 14:00, duration 1h15′)
Lili.ai brought together key representatives from the construction litigation value chain: operations, project manager, contract manager, dispute avoidance board, arbitrator and lawyer to share their perspectives on their current use cases, perceived opportunities and risks, and their grand visions for AI. Registration link
Discussion over a light lunch (in person – fri. 24 sept. 2021 11:30) – You need to have received a confirmation for this event
Agoranov, the Parisian deeptech incubator, is exceptionally opening its doors to 15 lucky people [will be confirmed by Lili.ai], who will have the opportunity to continue the discussion over a light lunch with some of the speakers.
For registration, please contact us at Damien@lili.ai.
Sandrine Coste – Partner & Founder at Lynkea
Yann Schneller – Partner at Cartier Meyniel Schneller, a dispute resolution boutique firm based in Paris
- Acts a counsel in international arbitration and litigation proceedings, with a particular focus on the construction industry
- Regularly appointed as arbitrator in international arbitration proceedings. One of the few arbitrators to have already acted several times as arbitration in ICC expedited arbitrations
- FIDIC certified adjudicator with extensive experience in large construction project where AI may have a tremendous impact in the years to come
Pierre Gardeux – Chief Digital Officer at NGE
Thierry Rolland – Director of control of EDF’s major nuclear projects
- In charge of giving a global vision of the projects and offers to the CEO and COMEX members and to help the project management in the execution of the projects
Guillaume Sauvaget – Partner at PS Consulting
Milie Taing – CEO at Lili.ai
Damien Briguet – Head of Business Solutions at Lili.ai
About Paris Arbitration Week
FLASHBACK ON PARIS ARBITRATION WEEK 2019 – #PAW2019
• Over 2,000 participants representing 70 nationalities
• Over 1,000 people at the Opening Cocktail
• Over 60 events (academic and social)
• 46 partners from Paris and abroad
• Over 100,000 visits to the PAW website